Tacoma Wreckers, one of Tacoma’s many scrapyards, is enclosed by a graffiti covered wall topped with broken glass and razor wire. Wall-mounted security cameras constantly scan the streets for threats. A heavy steel gate emboldened with “Elves not Welcome” graffiti stands guard against trespassers. Beyond the gate, a crane stands vigil over the heaped mounds of dead, discarded cars. Several large motorcycles are lined up outside the scrapyard’s office.
The PCs are asked by a member of the Ancients motorcycle club to retrieve his friend’s jacket after his friend was captured earilier that night. The Ancient biker knows his friend hasn’t made it but can’t let his friend’s colours be taken as a trophy.
On the Scene
Tacoma Wreckers is one of the Spike’s many Tacoma clubhouses and when the PCs arrive the gang members have just returned victorious from capturing the Ancients biker and are celebrating with some axe throwing, nitro and whiskey.
The mounds of discarded cars offer good concealment from Cliff, the club’s newest pledge and Cinnamon, the yard’s hellhound. Both are on patrol, albeit begrudgingly, while the others party.
The crane provides full line of sight against anyone outside the office. It also provides a good vantage point to several other nearby buildings.
The crane can be manually or remotely piloted and in the event of a serious attack Nelson, the gang’s rigger will use the attached claw to drop scrap on the attackers.
The office consists of 2 rooms, a foyer and breakroom. The foyer has been set up for legitimate business with a counter and several chairs. The breakroom is quite large and is able to comfortably seat 10 trolls.
The PCs will find the Ancients ganger’s dead body pinned to the breakroom wall with railway spikes and several hatchets lodged in his chest. His ears have been cut off and now hang around Rosco’s neck on a crude chain.
If the PCs don’t disturb the gangers, they will find Rosco, Ray, Nelson, Billy, and Abe partying here with Clara and Allie – 2 Ork prostitutes from the local Yakuza brothel.
|9||4||4||10||4||4||2||3||6||0||6 + 1d6||S10, P14|
Armor: Armor Jacket (12)
Primary Attack: Short-barrelled Defiance T-250 (9P-1)
Qualities: Guts, Prejudiced (Elves)
Skills: Longarms 3, Blades 3, Unarmed 3, Automatics 1, Etiquette (Street) 3, Intimidation 5, Perception 2, Sneaking 2
Gear: Short-Barrelled Definance T-250, Armor Jacket, Commlink (Rating: 2), Nitro, Harley Scorpion
- The Ancients Jacket is worth a favour from the Ancients if returned.
- Clara and Allie are mostly unaffiliated to the gang. However, their brothel is a Yakuza front and the Yakuza will not be pleased if anything happens to them
- A Pizza boy arrives with 8 large pizzas 30 minutes after the Spikes have settled in. The gangers will give him grief but he manages to leave unharmed and with a substantial tip.
- If things are going badly, the trolls will retreat into the building while they wait for backup
- Ray will call for support with 1d3 turns via commlink if not disabled.
- Cliff, still yet to kill an elf and earn his colors will focus fire on the first elf he sees in the hope that today is his day.